The Texas Restaurant Association is excited to partner with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission to offer TABC's Texas Responsible Alcohol Delivery course.
This course is designed for persons who deliver alcoholic beverages to consumers on behalf of a retail business or delivery company that holds a Consumer Delivery Permit issued by TABC. Upon successful completion of the course, these delivery drivers will be TRAD Certified - which may insulate both the driver and the Consumer Delivery Permit holder from the consequences of certain violations that occur during a delivery.
This course is specifically for delivery drivers who will be delivering alcoholic beverages directly to consumers. It will cover the following information:
- What direct delivery to consumer is
- Responsibilities of the retailer
- Responsibilities of the driver
- How to complete the delivery legally and safely
Trainees must be 21 or older at the time of registration and have a valid driver's license.
By clicking the TRA’s “GET CERTIFIED” button below, you will be transferred to the registration page for TABC’s TRAD course. The registrant’s contact information and course completion date will be shared with the Texas Restaurant Association for purposes of sending the registrant an electronic communication to notify them that their TRAD certification is expiring soon and that it is time to renew.
- Your TRAD certification comes from TABC. Contact TABC with any questions regarding your certification status or the content of the course materials.
- The online course platform was created by eStrategy Solutions, Inc. Contact Steve at [email protected]
with any technical questions about using the online system.