Join the Texas Restaurant Association
If you want to grow profits, hire and retain the best employees and stay ahead of the competition, then the Texas Restaurant Association is for you. Membership in TRA is an investment in your business and in this industry. TRA has the resources to help your business not just survive - but thrive. From webinars and training, to legal counsel and savvy marketing know how, our experts are only a phone call away. Benefit from a community of passionate, knowledgeable, like-minded people dedicated to success and the growth of the industry. Restaurants that join TRA automatically become members of their local chapter as well as the National Restaurant Association.
Single or multi-unit independent operators, regional franchise owners and national chains in fine dining, casual, catering, QSR and more. Restaurant and Foodservice Operator Member Annual Dues Investment is based on your total annual foodservice and beverage sales volume. If you own more than one unit, your dues are based on the combined volume of all units. Dues range from $300 to $12,500 per year, depending upon gross sales, and can be paid quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Up to $499,999
- $500,000 to $749,999
- $750,000 to $999,999
- $1,000,000 to $4,999,999
- $5,000,000 to $9,999,999
- $10,000,000 - $24,999,999
- $25,000,000 - $49,999,999
- $50,000,000 - $74,999,999
- $75,000,000 to $89,999,999
Supplier/vendor to the foodservice or hospitality industry. They can join just a single chapter, multiple chapters or statewide.
Free basic listing in the TRA Online Buyer's Guide
- Discounted advertising rates on txrestaurant.org website
- Partnership and sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunity to serve on a local chapter Board of Directors, or the Texas Restaurant Foundation Board of Trustees
- Ongoing networking opportunities
- Access to the TRA members only mobile app
Dues Levels (yearly)
- Single Chapter Membership: $500
- Additional Chapter Membership: $500/chapter
- Regional Membership: $1,500
- Statewide Membership: $3,500
Need to renew your membership?
Visit the link below if you have an existing account or are renewing your membership.
You are still welcome to mail a check with your invoice to the Texas Restaurant Association. If you have any questions, please call our Accounting Department at 512-457-4100.