In order to protect yourself, your business, your employees and your customers, the Texas Restaurant Association offers benefits to members that include restaurant insurance programs, services and consulting.
Hot surfaces. Sharp Knives. Foodborne illnesses. Patrons coming and going on a daily basis. Restaurant owners face a multitude of risks that are specific to our industry. And that’s in addition to the typical concerns most small businesses must prepare for like property damage to your premises or loss of important customer, vendor, or employee files and records. Learn about the types of restaurant insurance coverage owners like you typically need.
Time is of the essence in the restaurant industry. With that in mind, the TRA is working to provide our members with the resources they need to run a safe and successful business here in the State of Texas. Our options in the restaurant insurance field are second to none.
Texas Mutual | Workers' Compensation
- Up to a 12.4% premium discount for TRA safety group members
- Safety group composed of restaurateurs focused on reducing accidents
- Up to a 12% healthcare network discount
- Top Workers' Comp carrier in Texas
United Healthcare | Health Insurance
UnitedHealthcare offers exclusive health care pricing and solutions to Texas Restaurant Association members through the Restaurant Healthcare Alliance program.
- Up to a 5% discount on medical rates for fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees
- Annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits products (dental, vision, live and disability) for fully insured groups
Some restrictions apply and discounts may vary by location and group size. Restaurant insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through a UnitedHealthcare company.