The coming of fall means it’s time for open enrollment for 2019 programs, and TRA has three great ones ready for you to join. Here are the three TRA Preferred Partners accepting new participants in their programs:
- UnitedHealthcare: Small restaurant and hotel member employers with 2-99 full-time employees now have access to the Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust – insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare. Designed specifically for the hospitality industry, this Trust offers small businesses the product and pricing flexibility historically available only to large businesses.
- Cost savings: More pricing flexibility.
- More health plan options: Access to more than 120 plan designs – a product suite historically reserved for large businesses.
- Dedicated service: Access to a dedicated UnitedHealthcare account service team with more than 20 years of experience with association health plans.
Act now to have your coverage in effect by January 1! To get a quote, contact your broker or visit here.
- Texas Mutual (Workers’ Comp): Texas Mutual Insurance Company is the state's leading writer of safety groups for workers' compensation. Working together makes the TRA/Texas Mutual Safety Group an unbeatable combination of strength and value. TRA members retain their own experience modifier, earn a premium discount based on the group's total premium, and may also qualify for a performance-based Texas Mutual individual dividend and group dividend. For more information, visit here.
- Bright Kitchen Power: We are proud to announce the upcoming launch of Bright Kitchen Power, the group purchasing program that will allow our members to band together and demand that suppliers offer fair rates. If your restaurant is in a deregulated energy market, you belong in this program. Currently, Bright Kitchen Power is in beta, gathering interested participants, and will launch soon fully, with a robust online portal where you can easily estimate your energy load and potential savings.