Minute Maid Park
501 Crawford Street
Houston, Texas 77002
Now in its fifth year, get ready to go big and indulge your foodie passion with us at Houston’s legendary Minute Maid Park. The most talked about chefs from around the state are teaming up with the Texas Restaurant Association Education Foundation to celebrate and support the future of the restaurant industry.
Attendees will enjoy chef-prepared tasting bites, live music, as well as beer, wine and signature cocktails. There will be Instagram-worthy moments around every corner. You won’t want to miss this event!
CHEFS & RESTAURANTS
The following chefs and restaurants will be featured at Lone Star Bash:
- Jessica Paul and Ricardo Molina - Molina's Cantina
- Allen Rhoden - The Rusty Buckle BBQ Company
- Carlos Ramos - Latin Bites
- Chris West - Blue Top Brand
- Colin Shine - Frank's Americana Revival
- Sharon Van Meter - 3015 at Trinity Groves and Taco y Vino
- Larry Delgado - RGVRA
- Martin Ibarra - Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Martin Ibarra/Lacey Martin - Brick House Tavern & Tap
- Reginald Martin - Lemond Kitchen
- Andrew Oliver - McCormick & Schmick's
- Shawn Dujanovic - Gringos/Jimmy Changas
- Michelle Tulsian/Samantha Griggs - Outback Steakhouse
- Amanda Murphy - Grotto
- Amanda Murphy - La Griglia
- Amanda Murphy - Willie G's
- Amanda Murphy - Brenner's/Brenner's Bayou
- Amanda Murphy - Vic & Anthony's
- Amanda Murphy - Babin's
- Megan Streete - Saltgrass Steakhouse
- Alfonso Hernandez/Isreal Leal - JCI Grill
- Giancarlo Danjoy - Danjoy's Homemade Pasta
- Mari (The Angel Chef) - Dolce Affeto Patisserie
- Scotty Campbell - Chef de La Vie Catering
- Jonathan Horowitz - Antoine's PoBoys
- Ojan Bagher - Sysco, Houston
- Devan Gernert - US Foods
- Hollie Contreras - Cane Rosso
Get ready for the lyrical storytelling style of Kyle Park, a Texas country musician who grew up absorbing the tunes of Roger Miller, Merle Haggard, and George Jones. Coming a long way from performing for his family in the backyard, this young man from Leander (north of Austin) has quickly become one of the hottest names in the Texas country music scene. Come ready to two-step and celebrate where we all come from.
Many thanks to BMI (TRA and TRAEF Partner) for sponsoring Kyle Park and his band and bringing him to Houston for us!
GENERAL ADMISSION (GA Entry Opens at 6pm)
"The Single" (GA) - $60.00
Includes 3 LSB Beverage Tickets (LSB beverages include water, soda, signature cocktail, beer, and wine)
"The Double" (GA) - $75.00
Includes Unlimited LSB Beverages (LSB beverages include water, soda, signature cocktail, beer, and wine)
VIP Tickets are now sold out!
VIP ADMISSION (VIP Entry Opens at 5pm "The Grand Slam" (VIP) - $150.00 Includes Unlimited LSB Beverages (LSB beverages include water, soda, signature cocktail, beer, and wine), early access at 5pm, separate bar, unique chef experience, and other exclusive amenities.
Note: Planning to attend TRA Marketplace? Use this link to buy your badge AND your Lone Star Bash tickets.
ARE YOU A CHEF INTERESTED IN SHOWCASING YOUR CUISINE AT LONE STAR BASH?
Fill out this form if you would like to find out more information.
If you would like to be an LSB event sponsor contact Steph Smith, Director of Strategic Partnerships, or 512.968.2575. To be a part of our amazing restaurant and chef line-up and share your delicious cuisine with attendees, email email@example.com.