San Antonio Restaurant Association
6800 Park Ten Blvd, Suite 196W
San Antonio, TX 78213
This EXPRESS day of learning and exams is geared towards existing restaurant managers who need their Texas Food Manager Certificate. The Texas Restaurant Association's Director of Training, Phil Willis, will hold a condensed ServSafe Manager workshop and proctor service for the ServSafe Manager exam and Foodservice Management Professional (FMP Credential) exam.
Schedule for the Day
- 9:00 - Check In
- 9:30 a.m. - ServSafe Manager training begins
- 12:30 p.m. - ServSafe Manager training ends
- 1:00 p.m. - Proctoring service for both exams will begin
- ServSafe Manager exam takers will have 2 hours to complete the test.
- Foodservice Management Professionals (FMP) will have two hours per test. There are two exams to complete.
- 3:00 p.m. - ServSafe Manager exam ends
- 5:00 p.m. - Foodservice Management Professionals (FMP) exam ends
Note: Lunch will not be provided for this course and exam, but feel free to bring lunch or snacks with you. Dress is casual.
ServSafe Manager is a food safety program providing high-quality food safety education and training for the restaurant and foodservice industry. Learn about foodborne illness, how to prevent it and how to train employees in food sanitation. Earn nationally accredited food safety certification from the National Restaurant Association.
ServSafe Manager Proctored Exams
ServSafe Manager is a national certification and the exam can only be taken with a ServSafe instructor or proctor in person.
Foodservice Management Professional Credential
The Foodservice Management Professional (FMP) certification recognizes exceptional managers and supervisors who have achieved the high level of knowledge, experience and professionalism that is most valued by our industry.
The FMP credential not only signifies a professional's mastery of competencies to potential employers, but it's also an important tool that helps the industry recruit, retain and reward qualified employees. A proctored exam is the final step in achieving the FMP Credential.Sign Up Here