JOIN US FOR THE 3rd ANNUAL
RESTAURANT INDUSTRY PARTY
Early Bird - $50
Note: The cut off date for Early Bird pricing is June 25.
General Admission - $75
VIP - $100
The VIP experience at the Lone Star Bash gets you priority entry ahead of everyone else, a swag bag, special wristband, and priority access to the bar. Get treated like a star!
Join Wild Turkey Texas & Russell's Reserve Brand Ambassador Bruce Russell as he hosts a special Whiskey Tasting!
We will be raffling off a $1000 gift certificate from Diamonds Direct. Tickets can be purchased as a single ticket goes for $25 or you can purchase a combo ticket for $100 which includes a single general admission and a raffle ticket. Raffle ends at 8:00 pm, so get your tickets! To purchase any raffle tickets and the combo, please do so at the door or at the TRAEF booth (#1322) inside TRA Marketplace.
Choose from an abundance of auction items such as a 2-night stay at the Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne, Florida courtesy of TDn2K or limited edition bottles of wine from Fetzer Vineyards! Auction closes at 8:30 so don't miss out on these prizes.
Featured Chefs & Restaurants:
- Abraham Salum - Salum
- Lee Taylor - Prohibition Chicken
- Henry Gentry - Henry's Ice Cream
- Sharon Van Meter - 3015 at Trinity Groves
- Scott Nakachi - Paul Martin's American Grill
- Anastacia Quinones - Oddfellows
- Richard Chamberlain - Chamberlain's
- Gianni Santin - Haute Sweets Patisserie
- Jeffrey Hobbs - The Slow Bone
- Daniel Pittman - LUCK
- Mark Sciuchetti - Paul Martin's
- Nikky Phinyawatana - Asian Mint
- Ernie Quilantan - E Bar Tex-Mex
- Kyle Cowan - Water Grill
- Chris West - Blue Top Sauce
- Larry Delgado - House Wine and Bistro
*All proceeds benefit the Texas Restaurant Association Education Foundation and the educational and workforce development programming it produces, including the country’s largest culinary arts and restaurant management accredited program – Texas ProStart.
If you would like to sponsor this event, contact Steph Smith, Director of Development, or 800.395.2872.
If you'd like to be part of our amazing restaurant line-up and share your delicious cuisine with attendees, please contact Haley Griffin, Manager of Foundation Events, or 800.395.2872.