The 14th Annual Texas ProStart Culinary Educators Training Conference is June 23 - 25, 2017 at the Central Texas Food Bank in Austin, Texas with the final day being at Sysco Central Texas in New Braunfels, Texas. While we will be at the food bank and Sysco there will still be several hands on opportunities offered with industry professionals. In addition to the general conference there will also be a pre-conference optional Ranch Field Trip open to the first 40 to opt in to the experience.
Hotel rooms are $130 per night with our group rate. Booking information will be available once registration is open.
The conference sells out every year with an extensive wait list. Registration is first come first serve.
- Friday: Pre Conference Optional Ranch Field Trip – Austin, TX
- Friday & Saturday: Central Texas Food Bank – Austin, TX
- Saturday Night: Texas Beef Council Dinner - Austin, TX
- Sunday: Sysco Central Texas – New Braunfels, TX
- Optional Ranch Field Trip = $50.00
- Texas ProStart Educators = $450.00
- Non-Texas ProStart Educators = $525.00