Active shooter events have risen dramatically in the United States in recent years. Recent workplace incidents demonstrate the need for employers to develop policies and procedures to plan for and protect their employees and customers during these highly dangerous occurrences.
This webinar will discuss:
- Key components of an active shooter response policy;
- Actions recommended by law enforcement officials to take when confronted with an active shooter in the workplace;
- Potential workplace violence indicators;
- Steps for addressing employees who have indicated previous violent behavior or indicators of violence;
- Actions to take to prevent and prepare for potential active shooter incidents; and
- Managing the consequences of an active shooter incident.