It is the mission of the Texas Restaurant Association Education Foundation to provide educational opportunities for restaurant careers in Texas. Your contributions benefit not only talented and dedicated students, but also the restaurant and hospitality industry as a whole.
There are many ways to get involved. Whether you exhibit at an event, support a team at competition, sponsor our events and competitions, donate, or volunteer your time and expertise at a Texas ProStart High School, you are making a difference.
- Culinary Educators Training Conference (CETC) | Give a demo/presentation, auction donation & sponsor
- Lone Star Bash | The official opening party of TRA Marketplace, all proceeds benefit the TRAEF
- Game On! | Play, sponsor & donate
- Texas ProStart Invitational Competition | Judge, sponsor, volunteer & mentor
- TRA President's Circle | A $2,500,000 fundraising challenge; pledges payable over 10 years
- Friends of the Foundation | An on-going fundraising campaign
- Text 2 Give
Show your support and get your brand in front of current and future industry leaders by sponsoring TRA Education Foundation events, programs or competitions. There are many ways to be involved and we will work with you to customize a sponsorship package that helps you achieve your goals.
Click here to view our Partnership Opportunities.